• Convey longevity and antique charm
• Dimensional aesthetic with a “craftsman’s” touch
• Creates true 24-hour, 7-days-a-week advertising (with exterior lights)
• Can increase overall revenues by 12% to 27% annually
1. Standard sand carved or “Sandblasted” signs are handcrafted by professional sign makers. The typical woods used are redwood, cedar, and sometimes balsa. These woods are the traditional choices due to their high resistance to decay and the visually appealing grain and texture that is revealed in the background.
The other type of material generally utilized for sand carved signs is HDU (high-density urethane), which has been a popular alternative due to its excellent stability, versatile manufacturing options, and the fact that it is impervious to decay.
Ask us now for details, options, pricing and more information. Click here.