Channel Letters and Electrical Cabinets
• Lowest cost advertising compared to any other media
• Dramatically increase impulse sales
• Highly visible with fast moving traffic during the day and night
• Creates true 24-hour, 7 days a week advertising exposure
• Can increase overall revenues by 17% to 36% annually.
1. Typical Channel Letters are custom manufactured metal letters that have a ‘channel’ in which a light source is placed to light up the letter. The metal is usually aluminium which does not rust and is much lighter in weight. The light source is typically neon, a hand made glass tube that is filled with various rare gases and glows with a brilliant, steady and consistent light. LEDs (light emitting diodes) are also becoming more common in channel letters. They consume a fraction of the power needed and are more cost effective to maintain.
2. Typical Electrical Cabinets are fabricated from formed (extruded) aluminium sides. The light up “face(s)” are made from highly durable, impact resistant plastic material. The graphics are usually high-performance vinyl. The standard light source is comprised of banks of fluorescent bulbs which are manufactured specifically for exterior sign lighting and are relatively easy to maintain. Electrical cabinets can be mounted to a wall, on a single pole or between two poles.